Dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s.
- When planning your event, it is best to put your date on hold as early as possible. For peak- season weekend and holiday events, we will hold your date as a courtesy for 10 business days.
- Once your date has been chosen, a deposit will be due to confirm the event as definite. (This is determined by the size and scope of your event.)
- When menus and details are decided, an Event Order Proposal will be generated by our Catering Office. This Event Order will serve as your contract and outlines your remaining payment responsibilities. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Although we make every effort to be flexible with the menu and service for groups of 10 or fewer guests, we may be unable to accommodate your request.
- Please note that many buffet items on the menu may have a 25-person minimum quantity requirement.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
Guaranteed Guest Counts:
- Final guest counts are due to Tidewater 5-7 days prior to your event. After that time, your guest count cannot decrease. If no guarantee is received, we will prepare for the number indicated on your original Event Order and charge accordingly.
- A minimum 20% service charge will be applied to your food and beverage total. This fee is for service staff assigned to your event. The number of staff assigned is based on the size of your event and the style of the service required.
- Any gratuities offered to Tidewater staff are at the sole discretion of the client, and are not required or applied to your invoice.
- Please note that gratuity is not included in the service charge.
Additional Charges (labor, etc):
- On occasion, when additional staff are required as a result of the service style requested, we will indicate those charges on your Event Order.
- Fuel and travel pricing may be necessary and will be based on the location of your event and current fuel costs.
- Should our service time or labor be extended/expanded beyond the scope of our agreed upon arrangements, an additional fee will be added to your final invoice.
NH Meals Tax Policy:
- There will be a 9% NH Meals Tax applied to all food & beverage, and will be shown on your invoice.
- There is no blanket NH Meals Tax exemption for non-profit organizations. There are limited exemptions for instrumentalities of the state of NH, the federal government, schools and medical facilities that directly involve an educational purpose.
- Please note our cancellation policy on your event order.
- Final payment terms will be indicated on your Event Order. In most instances, payment may be in the form of cash, check, or credit card (we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express). Please note that prior approval for credit card payment must be secured with our catering office and will be assessed a 3% processing fee.
Please note our payment policy for wedding receptions is limited to cash or checks.